Thursday, November 18, 2010

Krugman and Private Property

One of my friends mentioned that there is a small minority of people in America who just don't believe in private property ownership. I think he's right, and I think that one of those people is Paul Krugman. How else do you explain Krugman's completely radical insistence in spending trillions more to stimulate the economy than were spent? His stated reason doesn't make sense, and he's a smart guy, so he must have some unstated reason. I think his unstated reason is that he thinks that will bring about an economic collapse that will in turn lead to government control of a much higher percentage of private property than we have now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please help.
    -------------------------------
    Vila sol property for sale

    ReplyDelete